Koala Rehabilitation Practical Program
Have you completed our Wild Koala Rehabilitation Course and want to learn more?
Once you have completed our Koala Rehabilitation Online Course you can book into our Koala Rehabilitation Practical Program at the Port Macquarie Koala Hospital will be held over 2 half days and will cover:
· A tour of the Hospital
· Reasons for Admittance/Admission Process/Records
· Koala Handling/Behaviors
· Joeys and Home Care
· Attending a Veterinary Assessment or Post-mortem
· Leaf and Leaf Cutting
· Cleaning Units and information about Gunyahs
· Formulas/Basic Treatments – eyes, oral meds, flushing wounds etc.
· Rescue and bagging techniques
Please choose your dates from the options below.